Thursday, September 12, 2013

OOOO BUUURRRR!!!

A wee bit o history! 

I LOVE SMUT BOOKS! (Thanks Mr Lambert Senior high English teach for title of SMUT BOOKS) 

I love how they take you away to other places and countries!  I started "taking my self away" when I was about 14 or so reading mystery and syfi BEFORE it was cool!  THEN one day Mrs Winters (another English teacher) handed me a romance book! Ashes in the Wind Kathleen Woodwiss! 

AND I WAS HOOKED ON ROMANCE (SMUT)

I have a VERY LARGE book libry! I am just now into Ereaders ONLY because some of my fav author's have Ebooks! (AND I MUST NOT GET LEFT BEHIND!) ;) 

My taste has change from time to time my latest is still always ROMANCE But I have added a few ummm others ;) into my mix!  I have a top 5 author list I STALK and we come to one of them! 

TIFFINIE HELMER!  

I found MOOSED UP free on a FB page and have been hooked by her since! She takes you on a wild Alaska ride!!! Makes you want to visit Alaska!!!  AND HOPE YOU SEE HOT THEM (like she writes about) 

ANYWAY once I read Moosed up I was HOOKED (so to speak) since THAT is another one of her books! (I can not help maself) 

BUT  we come to SHIVER! and not really in the BURR kinda way! ANOTHER one of those HOT HOT HOT Alaska me!!! (makes you want to visit I tell ya)  

If you are into (SMUT) books like I am YOU MUST READ HER! TIFFINIE HELMER! 

I did not read her books in order but visit her blog/website and you will find a list!  I have consumed ALL her books that I can find! AND I am tap tap tap waiting on the next! 

I have wrote reviews on my fav AMAZON!  So you may see if it you LOVE AMAZON like I do! You will see it below: 

SHIVERS! BURR!!! NOT! Cause Aiden is HOT HOT HOT (give ya shivers in a whole new way!) No wonder Raver never got over him and his hotness! Man can melt the snow in alaska! You get to fall in love with him in HOOKED!!! And read his story in Shiver! Tiffinie writes great reads!!! The characters and what they go thru will take you with them thru it!

Raven & Aiden!!! READ IT YOU WILL LOVE IT!

TOTALLY A 10 STAR!!!!

No comments: